EMPortal.info

Event & Concert Announcements - Bridge To Imla & Ralph Baumgartl Concert - Photos

BruecknerAmbient - Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:49 pm
Post subject: Bridge To Imla & Ralph Baumgartl Concert - Photos
Ralph Baumgartl & Bridge To Imla - Live @ Ober-Olm Jan. 27th 2018

Saturday 19:00 ยท Ulmenhallehalle Ober-Olm, Essenheimer Str. 17a, 55270 Ober-Olm, Germany


Each act will perform a solo set, then we'll end the evening with a collective jam session.

For obvious reason we expect mostly German visitors from the wider area around Frankfurt/Main, but of course everyone is welcome.

Please keep in mind though that the location is rather small and room limited (about 40 seats and a maximum audience of 75 persons), so if You plan to take part, it's required to let us know beforehand - thanks a lot!

.
BruecknerAmbient - Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:37 pm
Post subject:
UPDATE!!! Shocked

Due to unexpected circumstances, we had to look find a different location for this event.

The new location is:

Ulmenhalle Ober-Olm (upper room)
Essenheimer Str. 17a
55270 Ober-Olm
Germany

I guess noone here considers to visit the concert anyway, or do You...?

Well, it's now some 50 km closer to the border of France or the Netherlands, at least (just saying...)

Wink

.
GrahamH - Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:06 pm
Post subject:

Syn - Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:58 pm
Post subject:
« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:

I guess noone here considers to visit the concert anyway, or do You...?

no, i don't like electronic music that much.
GrahamH - Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:50 am
Post subject:
« Syn » wrote:
« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:

I guess noone here considers to visit the concert anyway, or do You...?

no, i don't like electronic music that much.


Aye right David... Laughing
You've made some outstanding EM albums (IMHO)
for someone who doesn't like electronic music that much.... Wink
dronescape - Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:46 am
Post subject:
« Syn » wrote:
« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:

I guess noone here considers to visit the concert anyway, or do You...?

no, i don't like electronic music that much.


Image

Stephen
REWO Records - Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:56 am
Post subject:
« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:
UPDATE!!! Shocked

Due to unexpected circumstances, we had to look find a different location for this event.

The new location is:

Ulmenhalle Ober-Olm (upper room)
Essenheimer Str. 17a
55270 Ober-Olm
Germany

I guess noone here considers to visit the concert anyway, or do You...?

Well, it's now some 50 km closer to the border of France or the Netherlands, at least (just saying...)

Wink

.


for me, 435km to drive to, and 435 km backwards.
BruecknerAmbient - Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:41 am
Post subject:
« Syn » wrote:
no, i don't like electronic music that much.


Laughing Laughing Laughing

Alright then... Wink


« REWO Records » wrote:
for me, 435km to drive to, and 435 km backwards.


Oh! Shocked Better don't try to drive backwards on the Autobahn... Wink

We have a guest from Berlin btw. (600 km Wink ).

Anyway, just didn't want to deprive anyone here of the opportunity to attend, if he (or she) wanted to...

Rolling Eyes

.
thirdsystem - Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:37 pm
Post subject:
There are not many folk I can be arsed going to see live now, must be an age thing Rolling Eyes however would love to see and hear Bridge To Imla live. Great music. Would be a hell of a trail over from the land of the Picts though. Hope it goes well.

Just for clarity I love electronic music Very Happy
BruecknerAmbient - Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:50 pm
Post subject:
« thirdsystem » wrote:
There are not many folk I can be arsed going to see live now, must be an age thing Rolling Eyes


Indeed - especially in this part of Germany. Confused

« thirdsystem » wrote:
however would love to see and hear Bridge To Imla live. Great music. Would be a hell of a trail over from the land of the Picts though. Hope it goes well.


Thanks! Smile Of course, I'm aware that anyone attending who lives more than 25 km away from where we play is most unlikely (and within this radius, there live maybe about 5 people who even ever heard of BTI Laughing )

Anyway, I thought at least some good hearts might sympathize with our efforts to keep EM (if I may call the stuff we do so) alive in our corner of the planet...

« thirdsystem » wrote:
Just for clarity I love electronic music Very Happy


I thought so! Wink

.
qwave - Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:12 pm
Post subject:
I wish you and everybody a trouble free and relaxing concert.

About 2.5 hours drive (if there should be no traffic jam) for a single way is to much for me to enjoy a concert. I would not drive this for TD or even KS.

And double (at least!) karma points for real live playing!
BruecknerAmbient - Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:48 am
Post subject:
« qwave » wrote:
I wish you and everybody a trouble free and relaxing concert.

And double (at least!) karma points for real live playing!


Thank You, Till! Smile

« qwave » wrote:
About 2.5 hours drive (if there should be no traffic jam) for a single way is to much for me to enjoy a concert. I would not drive this for TD or even KS.


Sure, no problem! Smile

It's by the way exactly where we used to live - same parking lot where You delivered the ELKA Solist 505 - which of course I'm going to use in the concert (more in the session at the end than in the ambient part, though...)



http://till-kopper.de/elka_solist505.html

Image

.
Syn - Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:56 pm
Post subject:
« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:


Image


that elka 505 always reminds me of an indian harmonium. if it had a foldable lid, you could use it as a shoe shine box.
BruecknerAmbient - Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:00 pm
Post subject:

BruecknerAmbient - Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:40 pm
Post subject:
Last Saturday our concert took place as planned and was (allegedly Wink ) enjoyed by all 24 visitors....

...from which I conclude that 36, 48 or 480 visitors would probably have enjoyed it as well if they had been there. Laughing


Anyway, Stefan Trippler (some of You might know him as sound designer and musician Doc T) took some very nice pictures (not that the objects of these were so nice, but he's just a good photographer).


Linking them directly to here doesn't seem to work, but if You like, You can have a look here:

http://www.trippler.net/pics2/bridgetoimla/




.
Phobos - Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:23 pm
Post subject:
Very nice
BruecknerAmbient - Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:30 am
Post subject:
« Phobos » wrote:
Very nice


Thank You, Dave! Smile

.

Powered by CBACK Orion based on phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group