EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

3CD release "Galaxis" is coming

Daniel
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:34 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Chaps - This album is really very good! It is difficult to fill 3 CDs at a time with worthwhile tracks, but I think this is some of the best work you two have done together. The whole concept does have a very "space" music theme, which works well over the entire album. Great sequencing and I am even enjoying the ambient tracks!

My Life has Come

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
GrahamH
Even more Cool Member

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:58 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Daniel » wrote:
Chaps - This album is really very good! It is difficult to fill 3 CDs at a time with worthwhile tracks, but I think this is some of the best work you two have done together. The whole concept does have a very "space" music theme, which works well over the entire album. Great sequencing and I am even enjoying the ambient tracks!

I'll second that Daniel.

Out of the 16 new releases I've purchased so far this year,
Galaxis is currently my number 1.

To be able to maintain such high quality for over 3 hours,
is indeed an impressive achievement...

We're still early in 2018,
and there will likely be many more new albums released,
but I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if Galaxis ends up being my own personal favourite of 2018... Wink

Starwalker
One of the Coolest Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:30 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it, great music........
HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Ruud
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:00 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. It was a quite daring release for us, not knowing if people would like three CD's of Emmens&Heij at once Smile
But now that we are almost sold out, and had very positive feedback, I am glad we took the gamble.

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
GrahamH
Even more Cool Member

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:40 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Ruud » wrote:
Thanks everyone for the kind comments. It was a quite daring release for us, not knowing if people would like three CD's of Emmens&Heij at once Smile
But now that we are almost sold out, and had very positive feedback, I am glad we took the gamble.

I'm also glad you both took that gamble Ruud Very Happy

In this day and age it's nice to still be able to purchase a complete package like this
with artwork, booklet, and of course the discs, directly from the guys making it. Long may that continue.... Wink

Ruud
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:28 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« GrahamH » wrote:
« Ruud » wrote:

In this day and age it's nice to still be able to purchase a complete package like this
with artwork, booklet, and of course the discs, directly from the guys making it. Long may that continue.... Wink

Thanks! It's good to know that there is still interest in special releases from artists of much lesser name and fame.

Galaxis is now sold out. Some dealers may still have a few copies. So please contact one of the dealers mentioned on the gertemmens.com website (links) if you still want a copy. It is not possible any more to order directly from us.

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
GrahamH
Even more Cool Member

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:26 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Ruud » wrote:
« GrahamH » wrote:
« Ruud » wrote:

Thanks! It's good to know that there is still interest in special releases from artists of much lesser name and fame.

Galaxis is now sold out. Some dealers may still have a few copies. So please contact one of the dealers mentioned on the gertemmens.com website (links) if you still want a copy. It is not possible any more to order directly from us.

Glad to hear you're sold them all Ruud. Very Happy

I can only imagine what it would have cost to manufacture/produce even a limited run of 300 Shocked

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2018 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2018 CBACK.de