EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Javi Cánovas on Bandcamp?

Alvaro
One of the Coolest Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:25 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Javi, almost everything in this world has a solution.

I have most of your albums, even some of them in a phisical CD, but I only miss your last three albums because I did not buy them yet.

So if you upload your recordings to any other site I will be pleased buying them.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
VinceL
Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:54 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear that you are OK, Javi.

Fortunately, I download albums from Bandcamp as soon as I buy them, so I didn't lose any of your music.

Are you able (or do you want to) to create a new Bandcamp account under a different name? Or will you be making your music available elsewhere?

Please keep us informed. You have many fans on Emportal.

Timanfaya
Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:52 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops!

I expect Bandcamp can recover the account.

Javi
Cool Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:51 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all of you for your interest. I deleted my account accidentally. I though I could deleted it temporaly, I did it fast and without put attention on it, so I didnt see "permanently". I dont know if it will be possible to recover it.
I did it because I'm a little sceptical about bc offers and bc give. I hope you understand my point of view. Im a little tired with the economy of one winner so tipiical of internet. A very few people become multimiillonairs with the work of vast amounts of people. I dont really care the money, I collect very very little money with my music. Its no a question of money, if a question of ethics.

Javi
Cool Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:56 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Daniel, I dont understand well how you could see my albums in the afternoon and then in the evening you could not.
I tried yesterday to signed again on bc with my name but they ask for me a new form like any new usser.

Javi
Cool Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:58 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

For the future I'm still don know what to do. If to come to bc or look for other site to upload my music. Any suggestion?.
Thanks to all again.

GrahamH
Even more Cool Member

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:31 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Javi » wrote:
For the future I'm still don know what to do. If to come to bc or look for other site to upload my music. Any suggestion?.
Thanks to all again.

Bandcamp would be my recommendation Javi Smile

For the benefit of us dinosaurs out there (of which I'm one... Laughing ),
Have you considered pressing some CD's or CD-R's of your work?

I know Synth Music Direct have started releasing a lot of music on Neu Harmony again,
and while it is a CD-R, it's very professionally made / packaged.

Daniel
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:20 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again today I could listen to a single track from a JC album, which was on my album bought list, which was displayed on my work ipad. I had not refreshed the page for some time. If I clicked on the album, the link was broken, but the fact that I could still play a track suggests that your music is still there, but the links are removed....don't know if this means it will be easy or not to re-instate yourself?

As far as BC business ethics go, I doubt they are better or worse than anyone else...

My Life has Come

Javi
Cool Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:43 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

The web 2.0 ethics.
I emailed to bc and ask them if it's possible to restore my account..

VinceL
Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:21 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I am on Bandcamp right now. All of Javi's music is back!!!!

I noticed that the total number of albums in my collection had suddenly increased. When I looked at the end of the albums in my collection, there were all of Javi's albums that I have purchased on Bandcamp.

Nice to have you back, Javi.

dropsonde

norway.gif

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:58 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here. All albums bought back in my collection. Nice to see it worked out. Looking forward to his next release as I found the last 2-3 releases to be amongst his very best.
Javi
Cool Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:19 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member

germany.gif

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:35 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« VinceL » wrote:
I am on Bandcamp right now. All of Javi's music is back!!!!

(...)

Nice to have you back, Javi.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2018 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2018 CBACK.de