EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Etherfysh AKA Chris Christou

Craig Shipley
One of the Coolest Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:50 pm    Etherfysh AKA Chris Christou Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know? I have a couple of his releases from long ago and I was trying to find a source for those releases I don't have. Looks like he was last active about 8-10 years ago. Thanks!
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:33 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris used to be a member here, you might send him a PM and see if that works...

Check here and here

https://twitter.com/emportal

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Craig Shipley

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:52 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Chris did get in contact with me and he has a good number of albums in the archives that could see release. Hopefully, we will have a chance to hear them sooner than later!
Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:49 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Which one are a good starting point?
HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Craig Shipley

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:30 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what all he has in stock, but he does have "A Box of Fysh" & "On Your Way Home" for sure and maybe "Stasis" as physical CDs; there are some FLAC downloads available for other titles. Give him a shout at etherfysh@etherfysh.com and see what he has (and encourage him to release those archive recordings!). [edited to provide proper address]
Etherfysh1

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:34 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, thanks Craig for adding the info, appreciated. Well after such a long time away from this scene (major changes and illness) it’s great to be back. Had to re-register as I couldn’t log in with my original account (help admins?)

Here is the link to the NEW album! Once there you can of course check out the older albums (anyone wanting a deal on all contact me).

https://etherfysh.bandcamp.com/album/the-sundered-sky

The email address above is no longer valid so you can reach me here: etherfysh AT gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you all again. And as Craig kindly remarked there is a lot of material that will find it’s way out very soon.

Thank you
Chris Christou (Etherfysh)

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Bert

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:23 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back after a long hiatus Chris & nice to learn about the newbie....

Etherfysh1

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:59 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bert, it feels great to be getting back into the fold. I hope you are keeping well!
Feel free to review it Very Happy

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de