EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Etherfysh AKA Chris Christou

Craig Shipley
One of the Coolest Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:50 pm    Etherfysh AKA Chris Christou Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know? I have a couple of his releases from long ago and I was trying to find a source for those releases I don't have. Looks like he was last active about 8-10 years ago. Thanks!
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:33 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris used to be a member here, you might send him a PM and see if that works...

Check here and here

https://twitter.com/emportal

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Craig Shipley

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:52 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Chris did get in contact with me and he has a good number of albums in the archives that could see release. Hopefully, we will have a chance to hear them sooner than later!
Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:49 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Which one are a good starting point?
HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Craig Shipley

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:30 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what all he has in stock, but he does have "A Box of Fysh" & "On Your Way Home" for sure and maybe "Stasis" as physical CDs; there are some FLAC downloads available for other titles. Give him a shout at etherfysh@etherfysh.com and see what he has (and encourage him to release those archive recordings!). [edited to provide proper address]
Etherfysh1

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:34 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, thanks Craig for adding the info, appreciated. Well after such a long time away from this scene (major changes and illness) it’s great to be back. Had to re-register as I couldn’t log in with my original account (help admins?)

Here is the link to the NEW album! Once there you can of course check out the older albums (anyone wanting a deal on all contact me).

https://etherfysh.bandcamp.com/album/the-sundered-sky

The email address above is no longer valid so you can reach me here: etherfysh AT gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you all again. And as Craig kindly remarked there is a lot of material that will find it’s way out very soon.

Thank you
Chris Christou (Etherfysh)

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Bert

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:23 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back after a long hiatus Chris & nice to learn about the newbie....

Etherfysh1

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:59 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bert, it feels great to be getting back into the fold. I hope you are keeping well!
Feel free to review it Very Happy

Craig Shipley

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:22 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Chris! Just bought the ones that i didn't have in my collection. Good to see you active again.
Etherfysh1

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:23 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Craig! Great to be back as well. Thank you for your support, stay tuned much more to come later in the year!
Etherfysh1

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Yesterday at 12:09    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

In download format only at the moment (limited cd issue planned subject to interest)

Sonically different from previous Etherfysh albums. Ochre is the result of a series of single session recordings rendered during April 2019. Bristling with an earthier darker sound palette Ochre invokes a kosmische-electronic journey through percolating sequences, drones, string machine/mellotron and synthi layers. And space. Lots of space!

https://etherfysh.bandcamp.com/album/ochre

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de