EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

TD Box Set

Eric G
Even more Cool Member

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:37 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Aha, yes Rubicon it is!

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Maff
Very Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:22 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Daniel » wrote:
I have now listened to the whole set of CDs and loved them all - but unfortunately my PC CD player has ripped them to mp3 (I listened to them from my mp3 player on holiday) very poorly - lots of skips and drop-outs on the last 1-2 tracks per disc. I assume this is my CD player, not the pressing as no-one else has mentioned it?

Can anyone recommend a good ripping programme which slows down the CD player to be more accurate?

Daniel

I've used EAC for years, which rips discs securely. Extracting the ISOH discs took quite a while though, and many other people have reported slow rips with this set, so it might not be your CD drive.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Timanfaya
Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:40 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« cyberiad2001 » wrote:
Yes, the last 6 mins of Rubycon is actually lifted from the beginning of the Act 3 of OT.

On another forum (no, I know!) somebody has pointed out that it's possible to edit together a 60-minute version of Rubycon by using the Extended Introduction at the start and Act 3 at the end.

electrobs
One of the Coolest Member

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:01 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

And You can order the box from Amazon.it for a ridiculous price ... OK, it's not on stock, but we hope that it will be ...
https://www.amazon.it/Search-Hades-Tangerine-Dream/dp/B07QH1GWDP/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_it_IT=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=27K21I4VLMKV6&keywords=tangerine+dream+in+search+of+hades&qid=1566997210&s=gateway&sprefix=tangerine+dream+in+search%2Caps%2C160&sr=8-1

Audioot
Even more Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:54 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL the MP3 version costs almost twice as much as the CD version..

Timanfaya
Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:10 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip electrobs. I speculatively placed an order and after a while I now have an estimated delivery date. (Meanwhile the price on amazon.it has gone up to €124.)
electrobs
One of the Coolest Member

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:09 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Timanfaya » wrote:
Thanks for the tip electrobs. I speculatively placed an order and after a while I now have an estimated delivery date. (Meanwhile the price on amazon.it has gone up to €124.)

You’re welcome!
I have too an estimated delivery date (20th September). Because i already have one box with the first edition (where Monique’s name is almost inexistent - btw who the f**k is this Phil Smee? I saw his name on several other re-releases) i just hope that i will get one copy of the second edition, where, as far as i know Monique’s name is properly mentioned. Unfortunately the wrong information regarding the purchase of the Big Moog in 1973 is still there in the book Sad It’s unbelieveable for me that the person who wrote the book didn’t knew from whom purchased TD their first Big Moog ... Nothing to do with Fricke’s Moog, as Stephen Parsick already mentioned it here somewhere)

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de