EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

M. Br├╝ckner & SEQUENTIA LEGENDA live in Solingen

BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member

germany.gif

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:14 pm    M. Br├╝ckner & SEQUENTIA LEGENDA live in Solingen Reply with quoteBack to top

AN EVENING OF BERLIN SCHOOL

November 23th 2019 at G├╝terhallen, Solingen
(Pest Projekt, Gallery and Workshop)
Alexander-Coppel-Str.28
Solingen
Germany

Doors open ca. 19:00

opening act
Michael Br├╝ckner
ca. 20:00 - 21:00 Uhr

main act
Sequentia Legenda
(Laurent Schieber, with Tommy Betzler)
ca. 21:30 - 23:30

Obviously, this event (at a rather small venue, for ca. 100 people) is interesting for people living close to Solingen in the first place,
but I guess it's also not entirely out of reach for enthusiasts from Belgium or The Netherlands...
Wink

Here's a link to the Facebook announcement, if that's useful for you:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2506405672747486

Looking forward to perform for You if You come around!

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
qwave
Waldorfian

germany.gif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:09 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Echt schade, aber das ist leider zu weit weg von hier um da mal abends hinzufahren.
Zwei mir so gut gefallende Auftritte an einem Tag w├Ąren wirklich toll anzusehen.

Ich w├╝nsche euch ein gut gelingendes Konzert!

"Das Plagiat ist vielleicht die aufrichtigste Form der Verehrung." Alfred Polgar (ć1955)

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
SolarPlexus
Even more Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:25 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I love some Berlin School...

Sorry I can't split or teleport Wink

We are a little North of this in M├╝nster at the moonbooter/Ron Boots planetarium concert.

Better luck next time (and hope it can be communicated earlier too)

Hope you have a wonderful concert and audience.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:38 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

PLEASE NOTE this slight modification:

Laurent told me today that he and Tommy probably won't be playing for two hours, but a little shorter.

On the other hand we just agreed to add a jam session at the end, provided that the audience is in the mood to hear some more...

« qwave » wrote:
Echt schade, aber das ist leider zu weit weg von hier um da mal abends hinzufahren.
Zwei mir so gut gefallende Auftritte an einem Tag w├Ąren wirklich toll anzusehen.

Ich w├╝nsche euch ein gut gelingendes Konzert!

Danke, Till! Very Happy Vielleicht ergibt es sich ja mal, da├č ich in Deiner N├Ąhe spielen kann...

« SolarPlexus » wrote:
I love some Berlin School...

Sorry I can't split or teleport Wink

We are a little North of this in M├╝nster at the moonbooter/Ron Boots planetarium concert.

Better luck next time (and hope it can be communicated earlier too)

Hope you have a wonderful concert and audience.

Bedankt! Smile

Actually, just until yesterday I wasn't aware of the fact that the concert in M├╝nster is on the same evening - a bit unfortune, of course...

I couldn't have changed it anyway, though - as it was Laurent who planned (and actually announced) our event already months ago, and long before I was invited to join. I'm just a guest and had no say in the plans...

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:27 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

EM reviewer Uwe Sa├če of "Sequenzerwelten" had been one of the guests in Solingen last Saturday - here are some pictures he took, and a (very) rough translation of his impressions (German version follow link....):

http://www.sequenzerwelten.de/konzerte_main.html

Sequentia Legenda Live 2019 & Tommy Betzler & Michael Br├╝ckner

The trip to Solingen was worth it!

It's nice to see the musicians live on stage, with whom you usually have contact on Facebook. So there was still time for a short conversation and there were also guests who I couldn't meet yet. Ideal prerequisite for a nice evening, where of course you could also listen to music Smile

First Michael Br├╝ckner started with an improvised set, which was based on the theme of the Berlin school. With Michael it was good to hear what a broad spectrum he serves, his set of about one hour was full of different sequences. The disadvantage was that before you got involved with a certain sequence, something else started. But you really got to hear a lot. It was always fun.

After a short break Laurent Schieber (Sequentia Legenda) and Tommy Betzler started on the drums. For me it was two things a premiere to see Michael, Tommy and Laurent first and to hear Laurent's improvised "Schulze-Style" live. Here Tommy Betzler took care of the rhythm and once you closed your eyes you could feel the era of the 70s and 80s! A really nice experience!

At the end there was a joint and successful session of the present trio - you only have to agree on certain things and you get a good result. It was good to hear that everyone can also improvise....

I am glad that I went to Solingen, because there was also something great in M├╝nster that evening, which had the consequence that unfortunately only very few guests found the way to Solingen. Decisive for me was to hear and see something new.

To make it short - it was a very nice evening! Thank you all Smile

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkil├Ą

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de