EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Tangerine Dream - Pilots Of Purple Twilight 1980-83 (10CD)

Jon
One of the Coolest Member

norway.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:01 pm    Tangerine Dream - Pilots Of Purple Twilight 1980-83 (10CD) Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/tangerine-dream-pilots-of-the-purple-twighlight-the-virgin-recordings-1980-1983/

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Daniel
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:34 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Not quite the must-have that ....Hades was, but there's still a space waiting for this on my shelf.

My Life has Come

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:24 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll pass, although I found ISOH splendid. I don't like their soundtrack music (even Sorcerer doesn't quite make it for me) and if the Dominion concert is a longer version of Logos, I'm not interested, since the 1-CD version,which I have, is enough for me. In my opinion, this period of their music is made of average albums, except Hyperborea, which I have and which I find vastly superior to the ones before. Then, there's Poland, a masterpiece for me, but I guess they'll include it in the next box.
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:44 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if there will be an 84-87 box. Would have been great.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:13 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Jon » wrote:

With the full Poland concert ? I might consider buying that one ! Smile

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if they did continue the series. The second box did not come as a surprise to me (or to anyone else, I guess). The marketing mind sometimes tends to be predictable. Rolling Eyes

thirdsystem

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:00 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Ordered from CDS Dundee.

Always hoped and thought that The Keep would be released, also a nice bonus to get The Soldier . I am a 70s TD man but enjoy this selection of albums too. Really look forward to adding this to my TD collection.

xxx440Hz
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:25 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely a MUST have for me Smile
Scott M2

blank.gif

PostPosted: Today at 06:28    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Rapsodies » wrote:
« Jon » wrote:

With the full Poland concert ? I might consider buying that one ! Smile

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if they did continue the series. The second box did not come as a surprise to me (or to anyone else, I guess). The marketing mind sometimes tends to be predictable. Rolling Eyes

I think Pilots is the end of the line for the Virgin Records albums and so the end of the line for these boxes. Further sets would have to be organized by different companies.

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2020 CBACK.de