EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Music you have recently bought - Part 2

Alvaro
One of the Coolest Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:37 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Cartas de Japón - Sequence at the End of the World

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
qwave
Waldorfian

germany.gif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:00 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Martin Peters: Prolongation

"Das Plagiat ist vielleicht die aufrichtigste Form der Verehrung." Alfred Polgar (†1955)

thirdsystem

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:18 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Alio Die / Lorenzo Montana - The Threshold Of Beauty

Beautiful ambience with dark shades at times.

Beyond Berlin - Epiphany

The Berlin School at its very best. This is superb , especially track 1 Reconciliation.

eloy22

germany.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:46 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Bridge To Imla: Lost
Brendan Pollard: Isolated Passages Three
René van der Wouden: Return to the Stargaze
Martin Stürtzer: Temporal Paradox
Arjen Schat: Manifolds
Von Haulshoven: The untitled
Von Haulshoven: A cold move
Son of Ohm: Reflections

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
SolarPlexus
Even more Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:15 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:16 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« eloy22 » wrote:
Bridge To Imla: Lost

Many thanks from HaDi and me! Smile

I recently purchased...

Robert Rich, Soundquest 2021

https://robertrich.bandcamp.com/album/soundquest-2021

thirdsystem

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:40 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Time - Namlook / Inoue

New bandcamp site with much FAX thereon btw ...

https://silentstaterecordings.bandcamp.com/

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:32 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« thirdsystem » wrote:

Oh, cool! Shocked

I wonder if this is legit. Perhaps Fabia Kuhlmann (Peter's daughter) is involved (as it is based in Frankfurt)...?

Very curious, but I can't find any information, the label doesn't seem to have a website.

thirdsystem

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:29 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:
« thirdsystem » wrote:

Oh, cool! Shocked

I wonder if this is legit. Perhaps Fabia Kuhlmann (Peter's daughter) is involved (as it is based in Frankfurt)...?

Very curious, but I can't find any information, the label doesn't seem to have a website

It is legit btw. Here is Dave from Carpe Sonum (hope he doesnt mind me posting this from the FAX forum, sure he wont)

Quote:
Yes, they are legit. I checked with the legal team who handled Peter's affairs and they told me the master rights were sold to Silent State as of March 1st. I am in contact with Silent State and I intend to help them preserve Namlook's legacy to the degree I can. I think the first order of business is to update their site so that it's clear who they are and what their plans are.

Hopefully CDs and dare I say it vinyl possible in the future.

electrobs

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:05 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« thirdsystem » wrote:
« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:
« thirdsystem » wrote:

Oh, cool! Shocked

Very curious, but I can't find any information, the label doesn't seem to have a website

It is legit btw. Here is Dave from Carpe Sonum (hope he doesnt mind me posting this from the FAX forum, sure he wont)

Quote:
Yes, they are legit. I checked with the legal team who handled Peter's affairs and they told me the master rights were sold to Silent State as of March 1st. I am in contact with Silent State and I intend to help them preserve Namlook's legacy to the degree I can. I think the first order of business is to update their site so that it's clear who they are and what their plans are.

What about patient_ot's remark about the Escape album??? I don't have tools for such comparison, but maybe some of You have it.

I would be interested too if the downloads are genuine master flac files, otherwise unfortunately i can download for free the whole discography from certain sites in mp3-320 quality (yet, not happy about it, but i will not pay for upscaled mp3 files - sorry☹️

thirdsystem

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:50 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the initial FLAC issue / upscaling issue has been resolved. You could always message patient_ot on discogs, I am sure he would confirm or help. Dave at Ear Rational has also been helping Silent State to get sorted out with advice etc.

I have virtually all FAX that I need however did not have the Time - Namlook Inoue album. I might get a few others though as I like to stream through the bandcamp app, especially in the vehicle. Im personally ok with 320 mp3 , as are my lugs Smile So hopefully those that use said FLAC etc are now catered for appropriately also.

Personally I would never be acquiring music for free off the internet from certain sites. I know nothing of them and have no interest. Just my opinion though.

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:01 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« thirdsystem » wrote:

Quote:

Thanks for clarifying that - I actually trust Dave, or I want to, because obviously I love the "Die Welt ist Klang" box (it even has a special place in our living room...)

Laughing

And yeah, I like it that now I can finally add some of those (many) great FAX albums which are still missing in my collection, after all...

thirdsystem

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:46 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve Roach - Quiet Music remastered. This is a wee bit new age for me but has to be said very pleasant listening indeed, in the correct mood.

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2021 CBACK.de