EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

- The Album - F.A.Q.

Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:48 pm    - The Album - F.A.Q. Reply with quoteBack to top

F.A.Q. (frequently asked questions)

Format :

https://twitter.com/emportal

Last edited by Vignoble @ Co. on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
René

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:37 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

this is going to be a fine one.
etherworld
Very Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:52 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

When is it due to be released??.........Never mind I see it now, I would shoot for April 2008

Steve-O

Starwalker
One of the Coolest Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:40 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word on this?

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:10 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« stingray64 » wrote:
Any word on this?

No further news so far except that we are still working on optimizing the sound quality of 'The Album'. Due to busy schedules we have not been able to finalise but as soon as there is any news we will send out an update.

Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:50 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

When is this expected out?

Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:56 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« stingray64 » wrote:
When is this expected out?

Don't worry it is still in the pipeline Wink

As previously mentioned and explained I have decided not to mention a specific date

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:59 pm

"Hi Guys,

Where are we today ?

Things are steadily proceeding but due to busy schedules and full agendas the final product is evolving but not ready yet. In my mind it is there however from a realistic point of view I have to admit that I have been far too optimistic on the release date.

Despite the 'promises' and to avoid misunderstanding I have decided not to mention a specific date and kindly ask you for patience before opening the curtains and revealing the final product.

Thanks for your understanding"

The mastering process is in its final stage and hopefully we will be able to give some more clarity soon Smile

Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:33 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks , this seems like it will be worth the wait.

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de