EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

E-Day 2015 - April 18th in the Enck in Oirschot (NL)

Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:44 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

ticket bought

https://twitter.com/emportal

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:59 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

from today's E-news #927

- - - - - G E N E R A L N E W S- - - - -

Hi All.

I am happy To announce that E-Day is on!!
Yes it will take place!!
Not because of the big amount of tickets sold at this date but we have seen
a nice steady sale of tickets over the last week. And I hope this will continue.
So all who wrote me and told me they would buy a ticket when it would go through.
Please do so Smile

Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:46 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

from today's E-news # 931 (April 5th, 2015)

"I Just got the notification that Pieter Nooten is not able to play on E-Day 2015. I am very sorry about this but due to Pieter Nooten's experience during a fire that was in his building a few weeks ago he is having trouble to recoup his life and musical inspiration, I which him all the best for the future and hope he will recover soon so we can enjoy his wonderful music live again. (in Dreamscape Radio it is still announced that Pieter will preform, but this is due to the fact that Dreamscape is made during the week and I got this news Yesterday evening!)

As it is to short a notice to get a new act for E-Day 2015 I will replace his
performance with a special ambient act.
So instead of Pieter Nooten on the stage at the Enck on the 18th,
I (Ron Boots) as Derelict Thoughts will start of the day with a special ambient set."

REWO Records
One of the Coolest Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

ticket + stall rental bought. See you there. If you want CDs let me know beforehand so I can reserve them for you.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
waveman2.3
Even more Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:52 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Ordered today a 2nd ticket ! Keep in mind the brand new releases for 2015 !

http://www.emportal.info/viewtopic.php?t=9548

VCO1

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:36 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Still undecided...
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:22 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish Pieter a good break and recovery, and, my hat off to Ron for holding the event together filling the space with an "ambient set", such versatility

If this continues next year I may well come over and finally shake some hands, just have to overcome my disgust for public related "things" such as airports, crowds, cues, procedures, systems, forms, processes, and renew my passport...
Otherwise I think I'll be fine Very Happy

hhh
Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to attend this show. Sadly, I cannot. To everyone going, have fun and give all of us here at EMPortal a review of how it went.

Cheers from faraway Texas,

hhh

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:48 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
If this continues next year I may well come over and finally shake some hands, just have to overcome my disgust for public related "things" such as airports, crowds, cues, procedures, systems, forms, processes, and renew my passport...

That would be great Dan and a nice opportunity to meet eachother outside the virtual world Smile

electrobs

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:29 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
Wish Pieter a good break and recovery, and, my hat off to Ron for holding the event together filling the space with an "ambient set", such versatility

Then i will attend absolutely too (for the second time after 2008 when i shake hands with Edgar under Ron's rehearsals Smile

VCO1

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:20 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to go just for the evening part of the program, so Baltes/Erbe and Airsculpture.

And I had a good time. Baltes/Erbe was right up my alley. Nice rhythms and good ambient parts. One of the better em-concerts of late.

Airsculpture was nice too. Improvisation and sequencing are their thing, and they delivered. Could have been a little more structured though. But still 7/10 I'd say.

All in all, I had a nice evening.

REWO Records

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:53 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« REWO Records » wrote:
ticket + stall rental bought. See you there. If you want CDs let me know beforehand so I can reserve them for you.

There was a nice atmosphere on that E-Day. Had to live at 17.15 because of an upcoming fever at that time. Such a pity because I really wanted to see Erbe again on stage. But when I got home I had 38.3 fever so it was the wisest thing to go.

Thanks for the organisation again for this day.

VCO1

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:32 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« REWO Records » wrote:
There was a nice atmosphere on that E-Day. Had to live at 17.15 because of an upcoming fever at that time. Such a pity because I really wanted to see Erbe again on stage. But when I got home I had 38.3 fever so it was the wisest thing to go.

Must have been something in the air... When I arrived nothing was wrong. But by the time I got home I had an aching throat and all my muscles hurt. Sad

The concerts were nice, nevertheless.

Michael Shipway

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:46 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« VCO1 » wrote:
« REWO Records » wrote:

Must have been something in the air... When I arrived nothing was wrong. But by the time I got home I had an aching throat and all my muscles hurt. Sad

The concerts were nice, nevertheless.
Definitely something in the air as well as the great music!
Been suffering with high temperature, bad throat, aching bones ever since returning from e-day. Sad
Still worth the trip though!! Smile

skoulaman
Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:36 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a snap of the 2 sets I played at E-day,

https://youtu.be/yK6q3dgoAWw

It was a fantastic experience to perform live with my son

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de