EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Future album 'First Light' by Interstellar Sequence

SolarPlexus
Even more Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:26 pm    Future album 'First Light' by Interstellar Sequence Reply with quoteBack to top

Want to listen to something nice?

Have a listen to this first track from Interstellar Sequence's forthcoming album:

https://interstellarsequence.bandcamp.com/album/first-light

Done entirely with VsT synths .... Shocked

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
mikulem

czechrepublic.gif

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:56 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
thank you for nice introduction. My plan is to create another CD, that's why it takes so long, I'm still collecting material. Currently I have one last track in progress and I hope I get inspiration for one fresh new track, and then I will have enough material for the CD. I hope I will complete it in May, if everything goes well. There is some overhead with preparing the CD, so it's possible I will release the digital album asap and enable preorders. This time I plan some beauty 3 panel digipack, no comromises, and again something exclusive on the disc.

First Light is actually core of the album, I'm wondering whether it was good idea to share this track, because it reveals too much. But I already prepared extended version of the track ending, so you will get some surprise for sure. There is also one more track I published earlier on Soundcloud, which will probably open the album, as I need something catchy from the very first second, track partly inspired in White Eagle:

https://soundcloud.com/interstellar-sequence/psychedelic-skies

With regards,
Martin aka Interstellar Sequence

mikulem

czechrepublic.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:05 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

The album is finished and can be found here:

https://interstellarsequence.bandcamp.com/album/observers

It went out quite as I planned. I still have some unfinished stuff, but I didn't want to delay the album too much, as it already has enough material.

I have some plans with the CD, but I'd like to keep it secret until I decide what to do exactly. Number of copies is limited by number of unique postcards I have. I like the idea of having each copy unique in some way. I have 20 unique postcards (from ESO and ESA shops, two already out of print) so it's possible I will raise the number to 20, because the discs sell quite fast, to my surprise. I hope it will be worth waiting for all who bought it.

With regards,
Martin (Interstellar Sequence)

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2020 CBACK.de