EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

28 Weeks Later

cucamonga
Even more Cool Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:17 pm    28 Weeks Later Reply with quoteBack to top

I watched this one yesterday. Great horror movie. I have to say I am a big fan of the first one "28 days later". This one is not as good but is really worthy to watch it. If you are not afraid of very violent and horror movies.
Soundtrack? Also great. Not EM but Post rock...

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
sparrow
One of the Coolest Member

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:55 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved the first and the sequel is OK. The OST of the first movie is a good one. Some nice albeit short tracks. Some scary and others very beautiful. Is the OST of 28 weeks later out yet??
Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:14 am    Re: 28 Weeks Later Reply with quoteBack to top

« cucamonga » wrote:

I watched this one yesterday. Great horror movie. I have to say I am a big fan of the first one "28 days later". This one is not as good but is really worthy to watch it. If you are not afraid of very violent and horror movies.
Soundtrack? Also great. Not EM but Post rock...

Not as good, YOU MUST BE CRAZY, this one topped the first one, the storyline was excellent, great f/x, and it was left open to still another sequel. This movie KICKED AZZ...............

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Feb birth
Even more Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:27 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good flick. Enjoyed the first one too.
HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:24 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree the first one was great too.

solitaryzen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:33 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't seen it. Saw the first, which was OK, but a rip-off of Romero's Day of the Dead (now that's a great zombie film!).
Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:54 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« sparrow » wrote:
I loved the first and the sequel is OK. The OST of the first movie is a good one. Some nice albeit short tracks. Some scary and others very beautiful. Is the OST of 28 weeks later out yet??

No, doesn't seem like the music by John Murphy is released on CD.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
sparrow

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:18 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Jon » wrote:
« sparrow » wrote:

No, doesn't seem like the music by John Murphy is released on CD.

From what I heard on the movie they seemed to play the same music throughout. If anyone gets the chance to buy the OST of 28 Days Later I would snap it up as IMO it's a good one.

Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:14 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

this might be an option Wink

https://twitter.com/emportal

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
cucamonga
Even more Cool Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:19 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone told me Danny Boyle (director of the first one) refuses to do the sequel because he didn
24db

uk.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:45 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Boyle was also busy filming the utter pish 'Sunshine', a waste of his talent and my time IMHO Wink

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Altus
Cool Member

canada.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:31 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw Sunshine last weekend. Without going into details, it was great until that part around the middle of the movie ... and then it sort of turned into a Hollywood film. IMO a great film with lots of possibilities and went down the wrong path. A shame.

I did throughly enjoy both 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later. But then I have a soft spot for zombies. Razz

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:25 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine is a good movie, underrated and overly criticized.

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de