EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Wellenfeld - The Journey of Voyager 1

moonbooter
Even more Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:15 pm    Wellenfeld - The Journey of Voyager 1 Reply with quoteBack to top

cdr-wf2001 | 10 tracks | 68:11 minutes | CDR in Jewelcase, MP3, FLAC, FLAC48

high quality electronic music

more information: https://www.mellowjet.de/wellenfeld-the-journey-of-voyager-1-p-585

also available on our Bandcamp: https://wellenfeld.bandcamp.com/album/the-journey-of-voyager-1

Dear friends of electronic music,
the show goes on! After long months of the compulsory break, today and finally we announce a new album that many of you have been waiting for:

The album was already announced at the beginning of the year. After the massively collapsed sales because of the pandemic, we decided to wait a few months to see, how the situation will develop...

I hope you have all come through the last months unscathed... stay healthy!

Yours

Bernd moonbooter Scholl

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
T.J. Turner

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:11 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I discovered MellowJet during this Pandemic, and the music is mostly all I've been listening to,
I must have discovered about 20 albums with in the last few months. And now after sampling this Wellenfeld album it looks like I'll have to get one more.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2020 CBACK.de