EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Rambo

Starwalker
One of the Coolest Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:51 am    Rambo Reply with quoteBack to top

Just saw the new Rambo, kewl, i liked it, then again i liked the others too, yeah far fetched but just movies. Hand it to Sly, he is in great shape for his age.
HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
sparrow

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:50 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

First Blood was a great movie but th sequels got more & more ridiculous. same goes for the Rocky films.
OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« sparrow » wrote:
First Blood was a great movie but th sequels got more & more ridiculous. same goes for the Rocky films.

They are movies, what do you expect? the first one was far fetched too, but we all have our own opinions as well. Its entertainment, i enjoyed them all. The Rockys, no doubt, actually those got quite lame except 1 and the last one, the rest IMO, werent good. But IMO, will say all of the Rambos were more enjoying to me.

RemoteViewing81

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:43 pm    Re: Rambo Reply with quoteBack to top

« stingray64 » wrote:
Just saw the new Rambo, kewl, i liked it, then again i liked the others too, yeah far fetched but just movies. Hand it to Sly, he is in great shape for his age.

Sly may deny this, but I think the HGH is helping his Rambo body looking so good. Razz

How was the music score?

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:43 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

It was ok, nothing to brag about. He probably was on HGH, wouldnt doubt it, to get fit for the movie.

Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:54 pm    Re: Rambo Reply with quoteBack to top

« RemoteViewing81 » wrote:
« stingray64 » wrote:

Sly may deny this, but I think the HGH is helping his Rambo body looking so good. Razz

How was the music score?

The music is by Brian Tyler, a new kid on the block. Haven't heard it, but I guess it's rather similar to Jerry Goldsmith's scores from the other Rambos.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de