EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Sonolab 177 - Livestream / On Demand Stream

ChrisX
Very Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 pm    Sonolab 177 - Livestream / On Demand Stream Reply with quoteBack to top

Have prepared the next episode of Sonolab and tonight's show is all about the number 10. I had selected two tracks from Ian Boddy's Slide album being track no. 1 and 9 to subsequently open and close this episode3. This sparked an idea in my head so the next cd I grabbed was Cathedral Oceans by John Foxx and I took tracks 2 and 8. And thus I progressed .... when it came to track no. 5 I cheated a little and the middle track of the show of course had to be a track no. 10 (this being a short piano-piece called 1st Waltz by Craig Armstrong).

The show is on every Sunday evening from 19:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs and tonight will feature music by:

Ian Boddy, John Foxx, High Skies, AEM, Kraftwerk, Craig Armstrong, Francois-Pol Cornec, Cushen & Cugin.

It will also be the first time music from the excellent Joint Efforts : The Album cd is featured on my show. So If you haven't had a chance to check that album out here is your chance.

Click on "Live stream" in the left column or for a week after broadcast the whole show is available as an On Demand Stream from the website of our radiostation. Where can you find that? Well, here of course:

http://www.omroepalmelo.nl/sonolab/

and then click "Luister naar uitzending gemist" in the middle of the screen. A second window will open up (might be that you have to accept that through your pop-up killer) and the show starts (with a bit of that evenings 19:00 hours news first).

Check in if you have the time and let me know what you think of the show.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:38 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

great show Christian, very enjoyable

I like the way you use a theme to integrate the tracks in a musical story. Feels like the 'Walhalla' years way back in the early eighties. Those Sunday evenings always gave me a special feeling, yesterday evening you brought back a bit of the same Smile

my compliments!

https://twitter.com/emportal

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
ChrisX
Very Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:27 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Just right before the show I actually thought about the whole story about numberstations and started searching online about some info and found recordings of them on Youtube which I incorporated within the show.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de