EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Emmens&Heij CD's and downloads, and some other news.

Ruud
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 pm    Emmens&Heij CD's and downloads, and some other news. Reply with quoteBack to top

As of today, all Emmens&Heij releases, and the Kubusschnitt release Entropy's Evolution, are directly available through the Gert Emmens web shop at http://home.zonnet.nl/gert.emmens (shop). One can choose between factory pressed CD and mp3 download. With the exception of Journey, which is only available as download.

Gert and I are busy with a full ambient release (no use of sequencers at all, this time Wink ), which we hope to release on the 10 of May, next year, at the E-Day festival.

And later that year, Marcel, Terje Winther and I, are planning a release from the collaboration between Terje Winther and Free System Projekt. Arranging and editing of the recorded material has started just recently.

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
redphil
One of the Coolest Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:57 am    Re: Emmens&Heij CD's and downloads, and some other news. Reply with quoteBack to top

« Ruud » wrote:

Gert and I are busy with a full ambient release (no use of sequencers at all, this time Wink ), which we hope to release on the 10 of May, next year, at the E-Day festival.

About time !! Razz

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:16 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing this Ruud, time to shop! Smile

https://twitter.com/emportal

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Ruud
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:53 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Vignoble @ Co. » wrote:
Thanks for sharing this Ruud, time to shop! Smile

You are welcome. So shop till you drop Smile

Ruud
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:57 pm    Re: Emmens&Heij CD's and downloads, and some other news. Reply with quoteBack to top

« redphil » wrote:
« Ruud » wrote:

About time !! Razz

Yes, it was time to try something else for a change. But mind you, not for always. The one after that, could well be a full sequencer CD Smile

Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:11 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Ruud, looking forward to the ambient release.
HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Daniel
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:58 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll spend the whole time wondering when the fabulous sequences will start...... Sad

My Life has Come

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
modulator_esp

uk.gif

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Daniel » wrote:
I'll spend the whole time wondering when the fabulous sequences will start...... Sad

or you could just let yourself enjoy the fabulous ambience Wink

SynthexOne
Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:56 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very curious Ruud.

Daniel
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:35 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« modulator_esp » wrote:
« Daniel » wrote:

You know, Jez, until recently I would not have done, but (maybe as I get older!) I am even liking some of this!

My Life has Come

Ruud
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:57 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Daniel » wrote:
« modulator_esp » wrote:
« Daniel » wrote:

You know, Jez, until recently I would not have done, but (maybe as I get older!) I am even liking some of this!

I know what you mean. Many many years ago I did not like it either, but got to appreciate it over the years. Like you, I always impatiently waited when the sequencers would start. But you may get to like it as I do.

Daniel
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know what you mean. Many many years ago I did not like it either, but got to appreciate it over the years. Like you, I always impatiently waited when the sequencers would start. But you may get to like it as I do.

Well, as they are your fabulous ambiances, I'll give it a listen Very Happy

My Life has Come

thirdsystem

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:13 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Ruud, thought I would let you know about this issue.

When you posted this on November 3rd I clicked on your link ( using google chrome on PC ), and found no "shop" link/button on the home page. I left it as I thought you were in the process of setting it up.

By chance I checked the home page on my iphone last night (safari browser) and there is a shop button which takes you to the albums available for download.

So on checking here again tonight, no shop button on google chrome however using internet explorer there is a deformed ( Wink ) kind of button underneath the others, with no "shop" word on said button, however clicking on the deformed line thing takes you to the available albums.

Very strange indeed.

Anyhow if I send payment via paypal mentioning the album/s you then send me a download file . Is that correct ??

Thought I would let you know about this bizarre issue I have had.

Cheers.

Ruud
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:32 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the inconvenience! We'll try to solve it. When payment is received, you get a direct link through WeTransfer (no registration necessary) to your e-mail address. Thanks for letting us know.

Ruud
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:06 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« thirdsystem » wrote:

Thought I would let you know about this bizarre issue I have had.

Cheers.

It should be solved now. Thanks again for letting us know. Looking forward to your order Wink

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de