EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

New Klaus Schulze album 2015

Yolande
Even more Cool Member

germany.gif

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:04 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« stevepalmer » wrote:
April Fool! Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Timanfaya
Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:52 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Klaus-Schulze.com says:

•Finally, I can announce the release of LVE 16...
•...and a new studio album for autumn

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
jmj713
Very Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news!
BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member

germany.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:01 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Timanfaya » wrote:
Klaus-Schulze.com says:

•Finally, I can announce the release of LVE 16...
•...and a new studio album for autumn

A-ha. Mr. Green

KDM has learned the news, too, finally... Wink

phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:54 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

After his rant about ignoring misinformed web rumors as the true facts come through/from him this must have been a blow.

It was strange for KS not to mention anything during a recent phone conversation.
After all KDM has documented KS's activities in great detail for many years which was unique before the internet arrived.

Those newsletters contained great details we'd never get from the usual sparse album reviews or rare interviews, and he continues today even though is no longer KS's publisher Neutral

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:29 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
After his rant about ignoring misinformed web rumors as the true facts come through/from him this must have been a blow.

He's bold and strong (or so he claims), so he'll survive it, I guess... Wink

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
After all KDM has documented KS's activities in great detail for many years which was unique before the internet arrived.

Those newsletters contained great details we'd never get from the usual sparse album reviews or rare interviews, and he continues today even though is no longer KS's publisher Neutral

Two or three years ago, a friend who used to be a circle member from day one up to that point borrowed me the complete thing, and I read them all within a few weeks, in chronological order.

Most interesting indeed - and respect to KDM for doing this and keeping it going until today.

However, reading them also did show a lot of contradictions, changes of mind, repetitions, presentation of opinion as fact etc. which may have been less obvious for someone reading them month by month, and perhaps not from start, but from some point in between...

This just to say that, after all, KDM is just human, too - and not the all-knowing sage who's always right that he usually presents himself as...

Rolling Eyes

jmj713
Very Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:01 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

So we are looking at three new KS releases this year: this new album (probably something archival but recent), the final LVE, and the third Big in Europe volume.
BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:05 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« jmj713 » wrote:
So we are looking at three new KS releases this year: this new album (probably something archival but recent), the final LVE, and the third Big in Europe volume.

Who knows - maybe the Russians even bring us the next "Official Bootleg" release... Laughing

phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:15 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« jmj713 » wrote:

- Sounds like it, KDM teams up with the Russians & MIG (not the fighter jet) for inferior audio official bootlegs.
KDM hated bootlegs with a passion and with his interest in Jazz appreciated audio quality, but now none of that seems to matter anymore.

I am still dark about the Stars are burning 2CD set, that audio quality should not be commercially marketed, at most it should have been a free download for fans.
We used to exchange n-th generation live recording tapes in 80's with better sound.

- The KS camp takes it easy sticking with SPV for new music.
Cool, at least we got options and issues to complain about Very Happy

electrobs

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:59 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the tracklist of LVE:

# 1 :

Chinese Eyes 13:20 Contemporary Works 2, bonus CD

Landpartie 10:47 Silver Edition, CD 10

Berlin Zehlendorf 21:26 The Ultimate Edition, CD 50

Get the Car, Harry 19:05 The Ultimate Edition, CD 42

Acta non verba09:57 (bonus, not released before)

# 2 :

Der Ursprung der Welt 26:26 Jubilee Edition, CD 23

Midnight at Madame Tussaud's 16:20 Jubilee Edition, CD 23

Totally Wired 34:02 Jubilee Edition, CD 23

# 3 :

And Now For Something Completely Different 00:30 Historic Edition, CD 5

From and To 20:40 Historic EditioCD 1

Leiden mit Manu 38:31 Historic Edition, CD 5

Face of Mae West 08:16 The Ultimate Edition, CD 50

Trakl sans vox 08:34 (bonus, not released before)

# 4 :

Der Welt Lauf 41:50 Jubilee Edition, CD 9

Ein ruhiger Nachmittag 31:22 Jubilee Edition, CD 19

Totemfeuer Live 03:39 (bonus, not released before)

# 5

Whales 19:51 Jubilee Edition, CD 9

Unikat 11:26 The Ultimate Edition, CD 50

Das lyrische Ich 16:19 (bonus, not released before)

Melange 06:52 (from sampler "OHM") - which is actually Purpose (or a slightly different mix of it) from My Virtual Principles

Just Skins 24:39 Jubilee Edition, CD 15

So - around 38 minutes (!) of new music. This is a BIG s**t!!!

"Thank You" Mr. Mueller - Well done!

Thank You Mr. Schulze for allowing to this id**t to handle Your precious music!

Yet - probably i will buy it for my collection (as i will do with Big In Europe 3 and eventually Silhouettes - but these 3 produts will be probably my last 3 Schulze albums which i will buy)

Dissapointing, dissapointing ...

'Nuff Said!

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:12 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Here is the tracklist of LVE:

HA - You were two minutes faster than me... Laughing

Quote:
So - around 38 minutes (!) of new music. This is a BIG s**t!!!

Is it...? Well, I actually put it the other way round when I commented on this on FB a few minutes ago:

"Cool - about 40 minutes of previously unrelease music..." Mr. Green

So, I guess it all depends on our expectations. I mean, there were tracks still missing from the box sets, so it was kind of obvious that these will be on LVE 16, wasn't it...?

I, for one, do look forward to this one.

Here's the cover, btw.

electrobs

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:38 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, we can take it on the other way also - 40 minutes of new music, but KDM said a couple of years ago that will be much more unreleased music on this set - i thinked that will be another Contemporary Works (3), but it isn't Sad((

I am an overall - restless - optimist and i have waited for this so many years & after so many years we will get the garbage (IMHO) which was left out from the previous LVE ... + (OK) 40 minutes of new music Smile

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« electrobs » wrote:
OK, we can take it on the other way also - 40 minutes of new music, but KDM said a couple of years ago that will be much more unreleased music on this set - i thinked that will be another Contemporary Works (3), but it isn't Sad((

Hm, did he say so? It's so long ago, I actually can't remember.

Then again: I had hopes for something of that kind, too, I admit...

« electrobs » wrote:
I am an overall - restless - optimist and i have waited for this so many years & after so many years we will get the garbage (IMHO) which was left out from the previous LVE ... + (OK) 40 minutes of new music Smile

Garbage...? If You think so. Actually, there are a couple of tracks on it which I, personally, like a lot. "Chinese Eyes", for example, or "Whales"

Well. However...

electrobs

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:27 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Garbage...? If You think so. Actually, there are a couple of tracks on it which I, personally, like a lot. "Chinese Eyes", for example, or "Whales"
Well. However...

OK - a big part of it (i also like Whales ...)

I think that it was planned to be much more unreleased music, but KS didn't "deliver it" to KDM, so KDM get what he have ... I didn't think that the reason for didn't including these tracks on previous LVE was to spare them for the last LVE.
I wanted LVE 16 (the last one) to be the most special of all and ended to be the most awful - KDM made the same thing here what he made with SE, HE, JE - compiled the music only to fit into 80 (74) minutes ... Shame ... But this is KDM's way to work almost always (No respect for fans, no respect for electronic music - he is a jazz fan - a little respect (and much more paperwork, sometimes even telephone talk:) for KS) ... I didn't understand how it happened that he thinked to put the first 15 LVE in chronological order - probably it wasn't his idea Laughing

Last edited by electrobs on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

dronescape
musical thief & thoroughly bad guy

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:16 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
[...] -KDM teams up with the Russians & MIG (not the fighter jet) for inferior audio official bootlegs.
KDM hated bootlegs with a passion and with his interest in Jazz appreciated audio quality, but now none of that seems to matter anymore. [...]

As long as you can milk money from it... why be bothered by what I said yesterday, as a German statesman once put it.

KDM is Schulze's publisher, and I tend to believe him to be absolutely ruthless when it comes to making a quick penny before the source dries up.

Stephen

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2018 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2018 CBACK.de