EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

New Klaus Schulze album 2015

jmj713
Very Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:41 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

And no Volume 3 of Big in Europe?
OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member

germany.gif

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:24 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« jmj713 » wrote:
And no Volume 3 of Big in Europe?

It seems the "Big in Europe" series will not be continued; sales numbers were too low (at least that's what I've heard...).

Pity, because they played some more great gigs which I would love to have proper recordings of (I know the bootlegs...).

Fans were tired of more concerts with Lisa; but Klaus usually played half of these concerts solo, and as far as I can tell, there was considerable variety in his parts from concert to concert to keep it interesting - at least for a fan boy like me... Wink

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
jmj713
Very Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:24 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no word on this, huh...
phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:37 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

So if it comes out this year the music will be 2-3 years old and I am sure if KDM would have been involved this would have seen a smoother release.

That's KDM the Publisher and not the Person Smile

xxx440Hz
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:52 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« jmj713 » wrote:
So the new tracks are:

*Acta non verba 09:57
*Trakl sans vox 08:34
*Totemfeuer Live 03:39
*Das lyrische Ich 16:19

So it's really the first and the fourth that look sizable and interesting, though of course it'll be great to check out the other two pieces.

TRakl sans vox is the most terrible piece I have ever heard from KS.

xxx440Hz
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:53 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

KDM says that there is no such slbum called "Silhouettes".....

http://jeeves.blogger.de/

phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:21 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

As much as I do respect KDM I think he lost the plot with this one.

When this was scheduled for March 2015 release KDM was caught by surprise totally unaware of it.
Then (after a chat with KS) KDM confirmed the release for Autumn 2015 and now, it never existed Shocked so how did he get sucked into such a hoax?

Elaborate hoaxes take effort to set up with the reward being some sort of reaction/conclusion while the event is still in the news, or at least keep feeding the hoax for a while.

Why would someone design a non event hoax running for 2 years without a "maintenance" update to bring it back in the limelight Laughing

I tend to believe the label (SPV) delayed the release as they reissue a lot of other types of music, then eventually shelved it.

The lack of interest may have been shared by KS himself and the project mutually cancelled which sometimes can contractually free up the album for release on another label.

So the question is if KS still has a contract with SPV, or any other label...

For years my feel was that KS was done with music and the Lisa Gerrard collaboration got him excited for a while.

dronescape
musical thief & thoroughly bad guy

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:36 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
As much as I do respect KDM I think he lost the plot with this one.

When this was scheduled for March 2015 release KDM was caught by surprise totally unaware of it.
Then (after a chat with KS) KDM confirmed the release for Autumn 2015 and now, it never existed Shocked so how did he get sucked into such a hoax?

[...]

"You're so vain. / I bet you think this song is about you, / don't you? /Don't you?" (Carly Simon)

Sometimes, people trip over their ego -- which, in some cases, is a delight to see.

Stephen

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:58 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

He, he, I think he may have had enough of KS and his best closure was via a new hoax that Silhouette never existed Smile

PS, Michael, what does your Bishop Oracle say?

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:14 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
He, he, I think he may have had enough of KS and his best closure was via a new hoax that Silhouette never existed Smile

PS, Michael, what does your Bishop Oracle say?

Well - good old Olaf and me are just shaking our heads, make guesses similar to those already posted here, and keep on hoping (with shrinking reason to do so) that KDM got it wrong some day (and hopefully soon) a new - and once again wonderful - KS album will appear...

With other words: no additional (let alone contradictional) insights in sight, sorry...

Confused

phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:28 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:
« phaedra2008 » wrote:
Michael, what does your Bishop Oracle say?
With other words: no additional (let alone contradictional) insights in sight, sorry... Confused .

Thanks, but then just make something up, start working on a bigger picture hoax, Game of thrones style, we even kill the nonexistent album at one point Smile

...and once we have enough momentum, we can leak it back to KDM blaming the internet for inventing lies Very Happy

jmj713
Very Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:18 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

So this was fake? Why would someone do this?

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:50 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
Thanks, but then just make something up, start working on a bigger picture hoax, Game of thrones style, we even kill the nonexistent album at one point Smile

...and once we have enough momentum, we can leak it back to KDM blaming the internet for inventing lies Very Happy

Now, recording and releasing the new KS album ourselves and then asking KDM: "Why - here it is, what's up, grandpa...?" might be worth a try... Cool

On second thought, I guess someone has done something like that before... Rolling Eyes

At the moment, I just hope I'll really see KS live in Poland in June; the disappointing news about the album might indicate that his health has deteriorated further... Confused

Oh, well...

dronescape
musical thief & thoroughly bad guy

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:07 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:
[...]

Now, recording and releasing the new KS album ourselves and then asking KDM: "Why - here it is, what's up, grandpa...?" might be worth a try... Cool
[...]

That should be easy. Let's call this album "55nd Album -- No rocket science".

Geez...

Stephen

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
redphil

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:08 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« jmj713 » wrote:
So this was fake? Why would someone do this?

the EAN (barcode) appears to be a genuine one that shows as the album when checked.

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2018 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2018 CBACK.de